Beloit Civic Theatre will be awarding scholarships, in the amount of $500 each to graduating seniors wishing to further their education in the field of Performing Arts. These scholarships will be awarded to seniors in the Greater Beloit Area.
Listed below are the qualifications, instructions and procedures applicants are to follow in order to be considered. This scholarship is a one time opportunity for graduating seniors seeking financial assistance in their first year of post-secondary study.
- Applicant must have shown an active involvement in some form of the performing arts. Performing arts programs include music, theater (performance and technical), communications, and forensics.
- Applicant must be attending some school to study a form of theater arts, music, or communications.
- Complete the online BCT Scholarship Application form below. The applicant needs to provide information stating previous accomplishments, and future goals.
- The applicant must also provide a letter of recommendation from a principal or a teacher in the performing arts program. The application is not complete without this letter from the school principal or teacher.
- The recommendation letter should be sent to:
Beloit Civic Theatre
Attn: Scholarship Committee
400 E. Grand Ave Suite 310
Beloit, WI 53511
- The recommendation letter may also be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- Applications must be received on or before May 1st.
Application Deadline: May 1st